Sunday, December 30, 2012

Adults with Kid Avatars in Second Life

  Now let me start by saying I am all for equal opportunity. I don't care what your religion is, unless you're peddling Jehovah at my front door and making a god damn nuisance of yourself. I don't care what your sexual preferences are, unless you're crying that it hurts and you're killing the magic moment. I don't care what color your skin is, unless you are playing some fucking race card which has no fucking place in Second Life, or if your skin says demo all over it in which case there is no fucking help for you at the moment. I don't care if you want to be a furry little animal, a fat blue guy in a diaper, a robot, a vampire or flaming homo ( yeah redundant, I know), a douche bag or anything else I've not listed here.

 Which brings me to my next topic of discussion: Adults who pretend to be children in SL

 Now, anyone who knows me is aware that circus midgets weird me out. I can deal with this  problem on my own though. But when I've got some fucking  60+ years old guy playing the  part of a child,  getting on the microphone telling me to watch out, threatening me with his alt, oh yes and  bragging about his SL 'daddy'....really?... then wanting me to live up to his expectations of his supposed Terms of Service  agreement for kid avatars..again, really?...What do you suppose is going to happen to this pedophile? OK so maybe he isn't a pedophile in the making, maybe his ass is only a victim to his  'daddy' who is probably a pedophile. Maybe they merely play a simple  harmless game of  "change my poopy diaper, I've soiled myself!" 

 They say weed is a gateway drug. I believe this is a gateway to  perversion and  a possible Amber Alert. Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth, which may not be worth a shit. I accept being incorrect, especially politically and socially.

 Yes,  I am only speculating  the sexual interactions these two may or may not have, but hey, don't fuck with me if you don't want to be my victim too.
 Above we see the little troublemaker highlighted in red, all others in this picture are innocent and some pixels have been changed to protect them. Here we see the little bastard calling me names, threatening me with some crap about what a bad ass he was, to which I had to ask why he was in an adult place, especially since his 'daddy' owns a sim.  I was too busy laughing at this and telling others to be careful  that he may attack their ankles and knees to take pics myself , but luckily there were some other  photographers around to capture  this for me. A special thanks to Havva for these delightful shots.

 Oh I tried so hard to protect people's identities  in this shot here, but apparently I hit the highlighter selection on someone.  Damn!  Luckily for me, it was the little bastard's alt who came back to show me his griefer tools he bought with his sugar daddy's money. I've seen  less theatrics at a fucking baptist evangelical snake handling church. He really got pissed off that he couldn't do anything to me. It wasn't for lack of trying either. I gotta give the little cock sucker credit  for the effort. He must have tried 4 different  things before I rezzed a physical prim and started shoving him around like a bully on the playground, to which of course he then ran away. Yeah punk, I'll make ya famous.

His Useless Griefer Tools: $10,000 L
My Useful Physical Prim: $0 L
Watching Him Go Cry to Daddy: Priceless

Footnote: Did they stop making shirts in SL, or does every guy just dress like a gay wrestler here now? 

*not that there's anything wrong with that*



No comments:

Post a Comment