Sunday, December 30, 2012

More AFK Shots

They never learn, I try to tell them and they do it anyway. I  remember this one well. I was right in the middle of complimenting this noob on her smart  looking Hillary Clinton  pseudo-lesbo pants suit when she suddenly nodded off like a fucking heroin addict! How fucking rude, right?!



 
 This gave me a great idea for a new tool design, the ergonomic  BRB Brace. After a long period of time , that slumped over look has got to get painful. The BRB Brace is not  yet in production as  I am still working on the name for my product, and if anyone out there has a  better name for it, please feel free to share it in the comments section.  The Flying Buttress, or Flying Buttkiss are not allowed as I have already given rights to those names to the last two gay wrestlers i met in SL.

 And you thought it was a figure of speech when  I told you bitches to brace yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment